Karachi, known to be the heart of Pakistan, the megacity a city of culture, which encompasses its people, food, the arts, and many other things. Karachi is also the business hub of Pakistan; it has been offering excellent business opportunities to local and foreign businesses.
You can find anything you want in Karachi; from cheap street markets to high-end boutiques and malls. Karachi is a vibrant city; people here are full of life and activity and did I forget to mention they love shopping. Karachi is known for catering to some of the best shopping malls not just in Pakistan but also all over Asia. Let’s take a look at 5 of them:
Top 5 Shopping Malls In Karachi
- The Northwalk Mall: the Northwalk is one mega-entity situated in North Nazimabad. With international brands and stores and many more to come, Northwalk mall catches up with the fashion trends quickly and makes shopping relative. The 1300ft walking space built around the Mall to put back the pleasure of human interaction makes The
Northwalk a notable landmark in the list of top shopping malls in Karachi.
- Ocean Mall: Ocean Mall is situated on the famous Khayaban-e-Iqbal Street and is a relatively new addition to the top shopping malls in Karachi. With a welcoming ambiance and glorious space, the mall also has a game zone, a play area for children, a trampoline arena called Bounce, and an indoor theme park called Atlantis.
- Dolmen Mall Clifton: located at the beach in Clifton, Karachi; Dolmen Mall has over 250 stores and an international mouth-watering food court and cafes that are designed in such a way that you can enjoy a meal and have a look at the beautiful Sea view. The underground parking area is big and spacious accommodating hundreds of cars at a time.
- Lucky One Mall: situated Gulshan-e-Iqbal area of Karachi, opposite the famous UBL sports complex, Lucky One Mall is one of the most modern top shopping malls in Karachi. This mall was launched in March 2017 and instantly became a crowd-pleaser with two levels that are home to the biggest clothing brands, tech stores, a grand food court, popular cafes, and handicraft stalls.
- Atrium Mall: situated on the famous Zainab Market in Saddar; the busiest market area, Atrium mall enjoys a prime location. With international and local brand stores the mall also enjoys in-house cinema and famous fast food and eateries.
If you’re someone who is new to Karachi you don’t need to worry about choosing which places are the best to visit with this list of top shopping malls in Karachi. All these malls give you the most luxurious shopping experience where you don’t just shop but have fun, eat good food, and have a good hangout strolling and walking around.